Intrinsyc Open-Q™ 410 Development Kit
Intrinsyc’s Open‐Q™ 410 Embedded Development Kit is a versatile, easy‐to‐use exposed board platform providing the ideal starting point for creating the next generation embedded and IoT devices. The platform consists of Intrinsyc’s Open‐Q™ 410 System on Module, a carrier board exposing all the available IO, and a range of accessories to fast track your product development.
Open-Q 410 SOM
- Snapdragon 410 (APQ08016)
- Quad core ARM® Cortex® A53 (64bit, 1.2GHz)
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 306 GPU
- Qualcomm® Hexagon™ v5 DSP
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM (533MHz )
- 8GB eMMC 5.0 Flash
- Wi-Fi802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz single band Bluetooth 4.1
- Qualcomm® IZat™ Gen 8C GPS
- 1x MIPI‐DSI 4‐lane, up to 720p 60fps or 1080p 30fps
- 2x MIPI-CSI 1x 4-lane, 1x 2-lane, up to 13MP
- 2x 3.5mm Jack headset & line‐in, 2x Speaker outputs
- 1x digital microphone input
NOTE: Not every feature listed here may be supported by the current version of software.
- 1x UART debug over micro‐B USB
- 1x USB 2.0 device, micro‐B
- 2x USB 2.0 host, type‐A
- 1x µSD Socket
- 24pin Expansion header I2C, SPI, UART, GPIO
- Android 5 Lollipop
- Windows 10
- SOM 44mm x 26.5mm
- Carrier board 130mm x 130mm
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all features listed may be supported in software. All brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Kryo, Qualcomm Spectra, Qualcomm Adreno, Fluence and Qualcomm Hexagon are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm IZat is a product of Qualcomm Atheros, Inc. Qualcomm, Snapdragon, Adreno, Fluence and Hexagon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Kryo, Spectra and IZat are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. Used with permission.
Intrinsyc and Open-Q and their respective logos are trademarks, registered and otherwise, of Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation in Canada, European Union, Taiwan, United States of America and other jurisdictions.