Open-Q™ 212A SOM – Android Things™
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 212 processor
- Quad-Core ARM Cortex A7 (32-bit) 1.267GHz
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 304 GPU
- Qualcomm® QDSP6 DSP
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 4GB eMMC Flash
- Wi-Fi/BT module – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MU-MIMO, 2.4/5Ghz, Bluetooth 4.2 + BLE
- 2x USB2 Type A host ports
- micro-USB client ADB port
- Debug UART USB interface
- 1x 4-lane MIPI CSI camera connector – *Supported in future release
- 2x Wi-Fi PCB antennas (2×2 MIMO) + separate Bluetooth PCB antenna for isolation
- I2S headers for external audio devices
- 720p@30fps playback
- Up to 720p playback with H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC)
- Up to 720p H.264 (AVC) capture
Speaker Amp Board (included)
- Audio Out: The Speaker Amp accessory board provides a stereo speaker output based on the Texas Instruments TAS782M class D amplifier. It interfaces to an I2S port via the audio output expansion header.
Microphone Board (included)
- Audio In: The Microphone accessory board provides two digital mics spaced two inches apart on a board with cable and connector. The mic board connects to the audio input expansion header on the Open-Q™ 212A or 624A Android Things™ Development Kit and interfaces directly to the DMIC inputs of the processor.
- 1x 4-lane MIPI DSI display connector – *Supported in future release
- LCD capable up to 720p
- Power input: 12V/3A from included power adapter
- SOM size: 50mm x 46.5mm
- Carrier Board size: 170mm x 115mm
- Android Things™
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all features listed may be supported in software. All brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Kryo, Qualcomm Spectra, Qualcomm Adreno, Fluence and Qualcomm Hexagon are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm IZat is a product of Qualcomm Atheros, Inc. Qualcomm, Snapdragon, Adreno, Fluence and Hexagon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Kryo, Spectra and IZat are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. Used with permission.
Intrinsyc and Open-Q and their respective logos are trademarks, registered and otherwise, of Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation in Canada, European Union, Taiwan, United States of America and other jurisdictions.