Product in development, specifications are preliminary and subject to change.
- Snapdragon™ Wear 2500 (APQ8009W) optimized for wearables
- Quad-Core ARM Cortex A7 (32-bit) at 1.094GHz
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 304 GPU
- DSP for low power sensor core
- PoP memory: 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB eMMC Flash
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n w/ U.FL ant. connector
- Bluetooth 4.x
- 4-lane MIPI DSI, up to 720p at 60fps optimized for wearables
- 2-lane MIPI CSI supports up to 8MP camera
- 2x I2S interfaces + DMIC input for digital audio peripherals
- Gen 8C GNSS with U.FL connector
- Snapdragon sensor core DSP Interface
- GPIO, BLSP, Sensor I/O, SDIO
- USB2 with Type-C interface for quick-charge capability
- Input 3.6V to 4.2V
- Operating Temperature: TBD
- 2x 100 pin board to board connectors
- Size: TBD
- Power management and battery charging on SOM with Quickcharge capability via USB Type-C
- Dedicated power management chip
- Optimized Android™ for Wearables
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all features listed may be supported in software. All brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Kryo, Qualcomm Spectra, Qualcomm Adreno, Fluence and Qualcomm Hexagon are products of Q ualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm IZat is a product of Qualcomm Atheros, Inc. Qualcomm, Snapdragon, Adreno, Fluence and Hexagon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Kryo, Spectra and IZat are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. Cortex is a trademark of ARM Holding plc. Used with permission.
Intrinsyc and Open-Q and their respective logos are trademarks, registered and otherwise, of Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation in Canada, European Union, Taiwan, United States of America and other jurisdictions.